Schmit Law Firm provides families legal guidance during times of transition, an understanding of each party’s rights and obligations and protection of each client’s interests and the best interests of any child(ren). Angela Schmit is an experienced divorce attorney who empathizes with each client’s unique set of circumstances and legal issues while being a voice of reason and providing a realistic assessment. At Schmit Law Firm, each client deserves personal attention, an opportunity to reach an amicable resolution and zealous representation in court, if necessary.
Schmit Law Firm offers a full range of family law services, concerning:
- Legal separation
- Dissolution of marriage
- Property division, including high-asset marital estates
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Legal and physical custody
- Visitation and parenting time
- Child support
- In loco parentis (psychological parent) standing
- Relocation and removal of child(ren)
- Modification or enforcement of orders
- Contempt of court
- Prenuptial agreements
- Name changes
- Collaborative divorce*
- Nebraska Parenting Act mediation*
To arrange an initial consultation with attorney Angela Schmit, and protect your financial and emotional investments, contact Schmit Law Firm at (402) 979-6077.
*Angela Schmit is in the process of completing Family Mediation Training and Collaborative Divorce Training.